Thursday, April 29, 2010

Carlo Miguel the sweet life TV guesting

What an experience! I was asked to be a guest in the "Hot Mama" (Mother's Day Special) episode of the TV show "The Sweet Life" (QTV). The episode was all about how mothers can still maintain their style and sass despite being busy moms! The whole show featured local celebrity moms... and myself as a future dad. They called me the "hot papa" of the episode... I could not stop laughing... That was definitely a first for me!





I had a short cooking demo segment, where I showed the hosts Wilma Doesnt and Angel Aquino (Angel was filling in for Lucy Torres-Gomez for that day) how to make a healthy dish: spice-crusted tuna steak with roast vegetables and saffron dressing! While cooking, I also briefly spoke about my Biggest Loser Asia journey and about my new healthy lifestyle.




Other guests for that episode were Viva Hot Babe Sheree and former Binibining Pilipinas World Carlene Aguilar. Sheree had a short fitness segment where she was teaching mothers how to stay sexy by doing cardio-striptease moves; while Carlene also had a cooking demo for her special tuyo (dried fish) pasta. Wilma and Angel also had segments on modern mommy fashion...



I learned so much during the taping of this lifestyle show. I could not believe how there were so many people behind the scenes... Shooting wrapped at 2 in the morning, and we were very tired (especially my wife!)... But overall, it was great fun!



The episode I will be in, entitled "Hot Mama" will be aired on May 5, Wednesday, 5pm on QTV. Try to catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment